As a part of social commitment, colleagues of RSB, nick-named as “RSB Covid-19 Warriors” spearheaded the initiatives pan India to help the victims affected by dreaded pandemic Covid-19 by distributing food packets, providing provisions and sanitizers.
Here are highlights:
A record number of 26,750 Covid beneficiaries were covered during lock down period by providing hygienically packed food packets and basic provisions, covering:
(a) Slum areas of Bagebera
(b) Sonari BastiBasti
(c) Gamharia Station Slum
(d) Brassa Nagar, Zone 2, Bagvera Station Road, Gamharia
(e) 13 villages of Birbans, Saraikela.
RSBians personally went in two shifts – morning and evening – taking all Covid precautions, besides ensuring all folks wear mask, keep social distancing and distributed hygienically cooked food in aluminum foil packets & provision kit.
2. At Sanaswadi, near Pune, Shirur Taluka
RSBians of Sanaswadi, Pune Pant, distributed 500 meal packets with mineral water to Covid 19 affected people and police personnel at the outskirts of rural Pune, Sanaswadi, during lock down period.
Beside, basic health-check up of Covid 19 was conducted by RSB for police personnel of Shikhrapur, near Sanaswadi.
3. RSB, Corporate Office, Pune, distributed provision kit for 200 Covid 19 affected folks for a week – each kit consists of: Wheat Flour 7 kg, Rice 2 kg, Dal 1 kg, Cooking Oil 1 ltr, Tea 250 gms, Sugar 1 kg, Besan, Matki & Pohe each 500 gms, Onion & Potato 1 kg each, Soap 1 and Salt/Spices & Misc etc.
Areas covered: Upper Indira Nagar, Lohiya Nagar, Dhobi Ghat, Hadapsar, Wanawdi, Gadital and Bhudwar Peth
4. RSB, Corporate Office, Pune, distributed provisions to 250 Covid19 affected folks, through CII, Pune. Each Provision Kit consisted of: Wheat Flour 7 kg, Rice 2 kg, Dal one kg, Cooking Oil one ltr, Tea 250 gms, Sugar one kg, Besan, Matki & Pohe each 500 gms, Onion & Potato one kg each, Soap one and Salt/Spices & Misc etc. and covered affected folks of Pune slums.
5. RSB, Pune, provided Sanitizers to 7500 patients and health workers at rural Aurangabad through Savitri Bhati Phule Mahila Trust’s Hedgewar Hospital, Aurangabad.
6. RSB, Lucknow, distributed Provision Kit and Food to Covid victims at rural Lucknow, covering around 50 folks.
7. RSB, Pant Nagar, distributed Provision Kit, for 35 Covid folks, consisting of Atta, Sugar, Cooking Oil and Misc Items, through Tata Vendor Park members, Pant Nagar.