The Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry in collaboration with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) have invited applications for National Intellectual Property (IP) Awards-2018 and WIPO Awards in 10 different categories as below:
- Top Individual for Patents & Commercialization
- Top Indian Academic institution for Patents & Commercialization
- Top R & D institution/organisation for Patents & Commercialization
- Top Public Limited Company / Private Limited Company for Patents & Commercialization in India
- Top Indian Private Company (MSME) for Patents & Commercialization
- Top Start-up for IP Commercialization
- Top Indian Company /Organization for Designs
- Top Indian Company for creating Global brand
- Top Individual / organization for Best facilitation of Registration of GI and Promotion of registered GI in India.
- Best Police Unit (District / zone in a commissionarate) for enforcement of IP in the Country
Applicants are required to submit details in prescribed application forms available on www.ipindia.nic.in on or before 28.02.2018.
(Continued on the next page)